SeboCalm Redness Relief Face Moisturizer
Those tiny little bumps you get on your face? Those are called pustules, but you may find yourself referring to them as zits or pimples. A typical reaction to those pustules is to grab acne cream and use it as a rosacea treatment for face bumps. That won't help. In fact, acne creams contain ingredients that will actually irritate your skin and make the rosacea worse. Make sure the rosacea treatment for face men and women beauty products you use avoid the common rosacea triggers .
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Glycolic Acid
- Menthol or Mint Oils
- Salicylic Acid
- Witch Hazel
So, What Can You Use?If possible, see a dermatologist for a prescription medication for rosacea. The most commonly prescribed rosacea medications are:
- Azelaic Acid (Finacea) &ndash; A topical foam or gel that fights pustules.
- Brimonidine (Mirvaso) &ndash; A topical that shrinks the blood vessels.
- Doxycycline (Doryx/Oracea/Periostat/Vibramycin) &ndash; A topical cream or gel that prevents the growth of bacteria.
- Ivermectin (Soolantra) &ndash; A topical lotion that helps kill mites.
- Metronidazole (MetroGel) &ndash; A topical antibiotic gel.
- Oxymetazoline ( Rhofade ) &ndash; A topical ointment that shrinks the blood vessels.
- Tetracycline &ndash; An oral medication that prevents bacterial growth.