Hemp Oil Serum for the Face
One of the issues I have once fall arrives is dryness. I tend to be a little oilier in the spring and summer, but the minute the heating system turns back on, my skin is dry and even flaky if I don't take extra steps to keep it moisturized.
I've heard a lot about hemp seed oil for rosacea. After testing out a rosacea face wash with CBD oil and experiencing positive results, I added Advanced Clinicals Hemp Seed Oil for the face. It touts benefits like hydrating extremely dry skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and not clogging pores. I'm happy to say it does all of that.
Ingredients in Advanced Clinicals Hemp Seed Oil Serum
Hemp seed oil for rosacea sounds great, but my skin is sensitive. I did worry about how it would react to ingredients like rosemary oil and the unspecified fragrance. I didn't need to. The face serum goes on smoothly, did not clog pores, and eased the itching and dryness of rosacea. Hemp seed oil eased rosacea's redness, too.
Ingredients are simple and include:
- Capric Trigylceride (Coconut oil/glycerin blend that moisturizers)
- Hemp Seed Oil
- Squalene (Lipid that hydrates skin cells)
- Sativa Rice Bran Extract (Soothes the skin)
- Rosemary Extract (Protects the skin cells from free radicals)
- Sunflower Extract (Vitamin E that protects collagen and elastin in the skin)
- Tocopherol (Anti-inflammatory)
- Rosa Damascena Flower Extract (Damask rose, tones skin)
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract (Aids healing and fights inflammation)
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green tea, antioxidant)
- Centella Asiatica Extract (Calms inflammation, aids healing)
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate (Helps the serum spread)
- Silica (Helps the serum spread)
Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil for Rosacea
Rosacea's main symptoms are redness, irritation, itching, and small pimples. Tocopherol, arnica montana flower extract, and centella asiatica extract all help soothe and calm red, irritated skin. The hemp seed oil helps ease the irritation and itching. Together, they all help ease the symptoms of rosacea. The redness fades, though it hasn't gone completely, and the itching is gone.
What I have noticed most is that my skin is not dry. It looks moisturized and supple. I don't have the pimples that I was getting. I'm impressed.
Advanced Clinicals Hemp Seed Oil for the face is the best moisturizer for rosacea. I have tried lots of products and some work well, but they've never helped ease the symptoms this fast. I don't know how long it will help. I find that products tend to help for a few months and then stop being as effective. I'm very happy for now, however. Try hemp seed oil for rosacea yourself and see if it works for you.