There's a lot of buzz over a British company's treatment for rosacea. Most know that the skin is an organ. Dermalex Rosacea Treatment is different from the norm. While looking at the skin as an organ, Dermalex worked to pinpoint the potential causes that lead to the skin condition. Recent studies are finding that rosacea occurs mostly in people with chronic systemic inflammation. A Finnish study looked at close to 2,000 patients. People with high levels of C-reactive proteins were almost twice as likely to have rosacea. It's information like this that went into the research and creation of Dermalex Rosacea Treatment. Here are the things the company says has been found with their rosacea cream. Most important is that 9 out of 10 people have noticed their redness reduced after using the product. The cream doesn't contain any topical steroids or antibiotics, which makes it use for years of use. A registered mix of ingredients helps soothe and moisturize the skin while adding a barrier against some of the triggers of rosacea. It also contains ingredients that help the skin cells repair themselves.
Dermalex Rosacea Treatment
How Do You Use Dermalex Rosacea?Before applying the cream, you need to wash your face with water. You don't have to use a face wash. Let warm water rinse away dirt and oils. Once that is done, pat dry and apply a thin layer of the cream making sure you avoid the eyes. If you want to put on make-up, wait at least 15 minutes.
What is in Dermalex Rosacea?According to Boots Pharmacy, Dermalex contains:
- Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (water soluble and used in many sunscreens)
- Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane (keeps UV rays from impacting the product)
- Bisabolol (anti-inflammatory)
- Aesculin (glucoside from horse chestnut trees, antioxidant)
- Triticum vulgare germ extract (wheat germ, moisturizing)
- Echinacea angustifolia extract (echinacea, help fights infection)
- Bosewelia serrate extract (anti-inflammatory)
- Zanthoxylum bungeanum fruit extract (Sichuan pepper, anti-itching)